Ep 401: How AI Is Changing Talent Acquisition
As I referenced in the 400th episode, one of the standout trends for me in 2021 has been the adoption of AI in talent acquisition and its impact. As we move towards 2022, I wanted to take deeper dive into the practicalities of the revolution AI is driving in talent intelligence, recruiting process and talent management.
My guest this week is Jason Cerrato, Senior Director Product Marketing at Eightfold AI. Jason has a unique combination of experience, having been a talent acquisition practitioner and leader as well as an industry analyst before working on the vendor side. This combination of experience gives him a unique insight into the change AI is driving in talent acquisition, and he has valuable advice to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Why not all AI is the same
- How AI is changing Talent Intelligence
- The importance of adjacent skills
- Unlocking more diverse talent pools
- Being dynamic, real-time and agile in recruiting
- Identifying learning capabilities
- How AI is changing Talent Management
- Internal talent marketplaces
- Free Agent skills
- Advice to TA leaders on AI strategy
- What we can expect in 2022
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!