One of the early discussion points in the pandemic was the access to global talent pools that the move to remote working could open up. Two years on, it is pretty clear that remote working is now a permanent fixture in the working life of many people. So how far are employers tapping into global talent pools, and what are the challenges and opportunities.
My guest this week is Nicole Sahin, CEO and Founder of Globalization Partners. Nicole and her company work with many employers who are building global remote teams, and she has some valuable insights and experiences to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The long term trends that are coming out of the pandemic
- The benefits of building global remote teams
- Engagement & productivity
- What mindset shifts are employers making
- Understanding cultural norms
- Building a global employer brand
- Nicole's book " Global Talent Unleashed."
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.