Ep 407: Science Driven Talent Intelligence
Talent intelligence is something that has gathered significant momentum in the last three years, and data-driven decision making is a crucial part of every sophisticated talent acquisition function. But are we asking enough questions about the sources of the data that is used and truly understanding the risk of bias?
My guest this week is Markellos Diorinos, CEO at Bryq. Markellos is passionate about using objective science and unbiased data to inform hiring and internal mobility.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Data supported decision making.
- Challenging recruiting norms
- The importance of human decision making
- Biased data and reliable data
- Understanding culture in an objective scientific way
- Translating a cultural framework into specific behaviours
- The role of technology
- What does the future look like?
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!