Ep 407: Science Driven Talent Intelligence
Talent intelligence is something that has gathered significant momentum in the last three years, and data-driven decision making is a crucial part of every sophisticated talent acquisition function. But are we asking enough questions about the sources of the data that is used and truly understanding the risk of bias?
In the interview, we discuss:
- Data supported decision making.
- Challenging recruiting norms
- The importance of human decision making
- Biased data and reliable data
- Understanding culture in an objective scientific way
- Translating a cultural framework into specific behaviours
- The role of technology
- What does the future look like?
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!