Over the last few months, as I've been researching the practical effects of the Great Resignation, we've heard the stories of talent acquisition professionals from the US, Europe and Australia on what is truly a global issue. One country I really want to know more about though, is India, one of the biggest global markets for tech talent.
My guest this week is Aditya Singh, Director Head of Talent Acquisition at Informatica. Aditya has overall responsibility for designing and deploying Informatica's Talent Acquisition Strategy across India and gives us a great insight into what Informatica is doing to stand out in one of the most competitive talent markets on the planet.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The Indian tech talent market
- Why EVP is critical for differentiation
- Gen Z's expectations from work
- Constant engagement throughout the client lifecycle
- The importance of campus recruiting
- The rapidly changing landscape of skills and why this makes internal mobility critical
- What TA innovations can we expect to see in the future
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.