Ep 414: Change & Complexity
One thing that really annoys me is when commentators, consultants or vendors offer advice to talent acquisition teams that doesn't recognise just how complex organisational hiring dynamics can be. Change is constant, but driving effective change in a complex organisation that radically improves talent acquisition is incredibly challenging.
My guest this week is Jenny Cotie Kangas, Director, Digital Experience Talent Acquisition at Regis Corporation. Jenny has an incredible story to tell about the power of adopting a beginner's mindset to use technology to transform talent acquisition in a highly complex company.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The talent acquisition challenges in a franchised organisation
- A beginner's mindset
- Calibrating talent acquisition as business critical
- Delivering intentionality to the candidate
- Identifying a recruiting technology partner
- Designing the candidate experience
- Offering consistency and flexibility in the recruiting process where one size fits all doesn't work
- Modular technology
- The results so far and the next stages
- Advice to talent acquisition leaders
- What does the future of recruiting look like?
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!