With so many challenges in talent acquisition, process improvement and optimization are a constant theme as employers attempt to speed up their processes. But how do you speed up recruiting while protecting the integrity of quality of hire and DE&I?
My guest this week is Erin Crask, Director Solutions Architects at SHL. Erin and her team use science and data to help enhance people strategies, and she has a tremendous amount of experience helping companies to streamline their external and internal recruiting processes.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Current challenges in recruiting
- The danger of reactive decision making
- The dangers of scaling back assessment to speed up recruiting
- Making evidence based changes to processes
- Protecting the quality of hire while also shortening the selection timeline
- Using automation to provide feedback for all applicants
- Defending the integrity of the process with internal stakeholders
- Measuring the right things
- The critical elements of a high quality candidate experience
- Asynchronous processes to empower candidates
- What does best in class internal mobility look like
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.