So today is the international publication date for Digital Talent, the book I've spent the last couple of years writing with Mervyn Dinnen. We're incredibly excited that everyone can finally get to read it and wanted to record a special show to discuss the themes and some of the significant learnings from our research. In a disrupted and technology-enabled world of work, the ability to attract, recruit and retain people with digital skills can be the difference between business success and business failure. Our book explores how employers can do this successfully.
I am absolutely delighted that Trish McFarlane, host of the legendary HR Happy Hour podcast, has agreed to be our guest host and interview Mervyn and me for this episode. Enjoy the conversation!
In the interview, we discuss:
- Why we wrote Digital Talent
- How digital skills are critical to a company's success
- Speed, quality and humanity in Talent Acquisition
- Personalizing talent experience
- Hybrid, remote and talent intelligence
- What are cutting edge employers doing to attract digital talent
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.