Delivering a high-quality candidate experience isn't easy, but it has arguably never been more critical with the recruiting challenges employers are now experiencing. Over all the years that candidate experience has been an industry talking point, what has become clear to me is that it is fundamentally a strategic rather than a tactical issue.
My guest this week is Carlos Fernandez, Director of Talent Acquisition at Houston Methodist. Houston Methodist puts innovation at the heart of its corporate strategy, and its approach to candidate experience reflects this.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Recruiting challenges in the healthcare sector
- The quality of candidate care mirroring the quality of patient care
- Standing out as an employer.
- Candidate experience strategy
- The "Know Me Experience" and voice of the customer research
- Virtual chat, candidate capture and auto-scheduling
- Using technology to connect candidates with humans quickly
- The future of talent acquisition
Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts.