Ep 425: Building A High Performing Talent Acquisition Team
I know that many TA Leaders who listen to the podcast are currently scaling or rebuilding their talent acquisition teams. Market challenges and rapid advancements in the sophistication and availability of technology have changed the game for talent acquisition in the last 24 months. So how do you structure and scale a high performing talent acquisition team to meet the needs of 2022?
My guest this week is Alison Kaizer, Head of Talent at Lunchbox. Alison is currently scaling a talent acquisition team in a highly challenging market sector and has some practical insights on tech stacks, team structure, metrics and competitive advantage.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The difference between a good TA team and a world-class TA team
- The current market for tech talent
- Communicating culture in a remote process
- Putting technology at the centre and building a scaleable tech stack
- How to find, assess and structure a TA team
- What are the metrics that matter?
- Using mission and culture to drive competitive advantage
- What's next for talent acquisition?
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!