Ep 426: AI Driven Talent Intelligence
Expanding candidate pools, speeding up the recruiting process and diversity hiring are all key talent acquisition challenges in 2022. While technology is never a magic fix everything solution, it is becoming evident that as AI becomes more sophisticated, it can offer employers some of the tools needed to meet these challenges.
So what are the latest use cases for AI in talent acquisition, and how is it driving skills based decision making?
My guest this week is Andrea Shiah, Head of Talent Strategy and Transformation at Eightfold. Andrea was formerly Global Head of Talent Acquisition at American Express and has some unique insights into the development of AI in recruiting.
In the interview, we discuss:
- What it takes to be successful in the current recruiting landscape
- Modernising talent acquisition
- Speeding up recruiting using skills intelligence and automation
- The danger of leaving the strongest candidates on the table
- Using adjacent skills to broaden candidate pools
- DE&I and skills based decision making
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!