Ep 427: The Job Board Market
I've been a keen follower of the Job Board market for several decades. It's been a market that has often been very slow to evolve, but the pace of innovation has increased considerably over the last few years. So what effect has the pandemic had on the job board industry, and what is its likely future direction?
My guest this week is Steven Rothberg, Founder and Chief Visionary Officer of College Recruiter. Steven has been in the job board industry since it started, and I could think of no better person to give us an update on the current state of the market.
- How have job boards evolved over time
- The programmatic revolution
- Recruiting marketing budget consolidation
- How has the pandemic changed things for job boards
- Why do job boards need to reduce the friction they are causing in the candidate journey.
- Market consolidation
- What is the future of job boards?
A full transcript will appear here shortly.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!