Ep 430: Developing People Analytics
With a growing number of use cases, people analytics continues to develop both in sophistication and the amount of value it drives for employers. However, despite the quantum leap in recruiting technology we've seen in the last few years, I still feel that talent acquisition is significantly lagging behind where it should be in terms of data and analytics.
My guest this week is Vic Akosile, an HR Strategy Consultant at Humananalytics. Vic is a highly experienced people analytics specialist. He gives us an excellent overview of what is going on in the space and what talent acquisition leaders need to consider if they want to develop their data and analytics capability.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The evolution of People Analytics
- Cutting edge use cases
- Increasing digital interactions mean increasing amounts of data.
- People Analytics in talent acquisition
- How to develop more sophistication in People Analytics
- What trends is technology driving
- Using sentiment and network analysis to help with retention
- Where is People Analytics going in the future?
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!