Ep 431: Talent Density
The challenges of 2022 are causing many organisations to think very differently about talent. The employers who are getting it right are looking holistically at talent acquisition, development, retention and attrition to create the opportunity to build a talent dense organisation.
So what does this look like in practice, and how can your company get there?
My guest this week is Taylor Roa, Director of Talent at Wistia. Wistia is a growing technology company with an incredible culture and a big focus on talent density. They also use video as their superpower to showcase their unique employer brand.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Recruiting challenges at Wistia
- Meaningful work and culture versus cash and compromise
- Using video to represent the company culture authentically.
- Making a competitive advantage of putting people first
- Becoming a talent dense organisation
- Why retention is not about trapping people
- Being a business that it is good to be from
- How the pandemic has changed work
- Advice on getting more from video in employer branding
- A defining decade in the future of work
- A full transcript will appear here shortly.
Listen to this podcast on Apple.
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!