Ep 436: Diversifying Talent Pools
Diversity in hiring is a critical issue for all employers, but many are still struggling with it. So who is doing it well, and how much of a role can recruiting technology play in diversifying talent pools.
My guest this week is Shaun Daly, Head of Resourcing at The Open University. Over the last few years, The Open University has been increasing the diversity of its organisation by rethinking how it does hiring, building an inclusive employer brand and deploying point solution technology which helps to enable these strategies.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Recruiting challenges at The Open University
- Operating with legacy systems
- Developing a compelling employer brand
- Anonymous recruiting and diverse interview panels
- Making the candidate experience more engaging
- Recruitment marketing automation
- Online events
- Talent pool segmentation
- Future innovations
A full transcript will appear here shortly.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!