Ep 441: Human-Centered Talent Acquisition
Everything is changing very quickly in talent acquisition, and many employers are struggling to keep up with the ever evolving best practices that are driving results. It's a critical moment to get a helicopter view of what talent acquisition strategies are working and the successful attributes of the highest performing recruiting functions.
My guest this week is Janet Mertens, VP of Research at The Josh Bersin Company. Her organisation has recently published an independent report on Human-Centered Talent Acquisition which looks at the strategies and tactics successful talent acquisition teams are deploying in these challenging times.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The background and methodology of the research project
- A perfect storm in talent acquisition
- What business practices are having the most significant impact
- The critical business issues talent acquisition is addressing
- Being bold, creative and human-centered
- Intentional experience design
- What truly drives competitive advantage
- Attracting and retaining top talent
- The importance of authenticity and consistency in EVP and employer branding
- The role of recruiters as talent advisors
- Recruiting technology
- Levels of talent acquisition maturity
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!