Many employers will claim to be people-centric organisations, but how many actually have the quality of employer experience to back this up? A high-quality employee experience dries value for businesses in many ways, including competitive advantage in talent acquisition, better retention, increased productivity and better service for clients and customers.
So how do you build a genuinely people-centric organisation with an employer experience that delivers on its promises? My guest this week is Mayra Chimienti, COO of Mister Carwash, the largest car wash operator in North America. Mister Car Wash is a certified Great Place to Work that has built a category-leading employee experience.
In the interview, we discuss:
- What it means to be a people-first business
- Employee experience and customer experience
- Building competitive advantage in Talent Acquisition
- Telling authentic stories and showing evidence in the recruiting process
- Retention, professional development and benefits
- The long term impact of the pandemic
- The future of people strategy at Mister Carwash
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.