Back in 2020, there was an acknowledgement that talent acquisition had changed forever but a sense that things would eventually stabilise into a new normal. Two and half years later, it is clear that the only new normal is continual long-term disruption, change and uncertainty.
So what should TA leaders focus on to give their organisations the best chance of maintaining a competitive talent advantage in these challenging times?
My guest this week is Hayli Thornhill, Head of Recruiting at Brighthire. Hayli is an experienced TA Leader with experience in both start-ups and large corporates. She has some insightful advice on dealing with disruption and preparing for an uncertain future.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Long term disruption and uncertainty
- Intelligent interview and evidence based hiring
- What should TA Leaders be focusing on
- Modernising interviewer training
- Improving the hiring process
- Five non-negotiables to focus on
- Providing a brilliant candidate experience
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts
A full transcript will appear here shortly