Ep 451: Building Communities Of Talent
Diversity and Inclusion strategies are often just about moving existing talent between organisations rather than growing talent pools and giving more opportunities to more people. So how should employers be thinking about diversity hiring, and what kind of organisations should they partner with to increase the spread of opportunity?
My guest this week is Linc Kroeger, President of Knight Moves. Knight Moves is a limiting profit company helping to create the next generation of technology professionals by offering training with an intentional focus on Native American, rural and urban underserved communities.
In the interview, we discuss:
- What can change diversity outcomes in the technology space
- Building physical communities of technology talent in rural areas
- Inspiring teenagers
- Teaching instantly usable skills
- Longer-term transformational impacts
- What value are employers getting?
- The importance of remote working
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!