Ep 453: Onboarding Evolved
The pandemic changed many aspects of talent acquisition and perhaps none more so than onboarding. With many people spending less time in their employer's physical offices, how have TA and HR teams evolved their onboarding processes to forge a sense of belonging, develop relationships and ultimately increase productivity and retention?
My guest this week is Sharawn Tipton, Chief People Officer at LiveRamp. Over the last few years, LiveRamp has developed a strategic and very intentional approach to onboarding, and Sharawn has a lot of insight and advice to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Shifting from a transactional approach to one that focuses on building relationships
- Providing an immediate sense of belonging
- The impact of the pandemic on onboarding and retention
- Employee Resource Groups
- Wellness and mental health
- Starting onboarding before the hiring process even starts
- Moments that matter
- How important are the first 30 days
- Personalization of experience
- EVP & expectations
- Lesson learned and having a growth mindset.
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!