Reaching out to past applicants about new roles has always been a challenge in talent acquisition. Poor technology, tight timescales and inflexible processes have often limited the effectiveness of talent rediscovery. However, AI is now starting to drive some change, and talent rediscovery is becoming an ever more effective strategy.
My guest this week is Mike Watson, Head of Customer Advocacy at Eightfold. Before he joined Eightfold, Mike was a long-time Head of Talent Acquisition, and, in our conversation, he shares his unique insights into the benefits and practical results of AI-driven talent rediscovery.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The current state of the market and the effect on talent acquisition teams
- The threat of losing recruiter intellectual property
- Warm passive talent versus cold passive talent
- What the ATS can't deliver
- Driving ROI but reducing time to hire
- Communication strategies and best practices
- Which employers are doing talent rediscovery well
- Where is the technology taking us next?
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.