Ep 456: Soft Skills
Work and jobs are changing, and the way companies select and hire people needs to keep up with this pace of change. We've always talked a lot about soft skills in talent acquisition, but what are they in the context of modern work, why are they important, and how can they be assessed?
In the interview, we discuss:
- Perspectives on the market and changing world of work
- Understanding what employees want from work
- What are soft skills in the context of modern work, and why are they important?
- Adapting to change
- How soft skills hiring can solve recruiting challenges
- Skills portability and job design
- Being a soft skills focused organisation
- How to assess and measure soft skills
- The future impact of AI on skills and decision making
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!