Ep 462: What's New In Candidate Experience
This is a special cross-over episode with The Talent Savvy Podcast hosted by Bas van de Haterd and Marlies Farrill. It was a pleasure to join them for a conversation about the latest thinking in candidate experience, undoubtedly an evergreen topic in talent acquisition.
If you've not listened to the Talent Savvy podcast before, I would highly recommend subscribing for a great mix of informed opinion and practical advice.
In our conversation, we discuss:
- Why candidate experience isn't an object to fix
- An automated personalized experience at scale
- Technology innovation and unchanging human nature
- Differing attitudes to feedback in North America and Europe
- Do we have the right tools to provide quality feedback?
- Consistent and regular communication
- Motivation and targeted marketing
- Examples of employers who are getting things right
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!