Ep 465: Curiosity At Work
Albert Einstein once said, "I have no special talent; I am only passionately curious". I like this quote so much that I use the phrase "Passionately Curious" as the tagline for my consulting business. So you can imagine my delight then when I came across a book on workplace curiosity written by Stefaan van Hooydonk, the founder of The Global Curiosity Institute, who is my guest this week.
A former Chief Learning Officer, Stefaan has done some pioneering work on the science behind curiosity and why improving the skill of curiosity is essential in the modern world of work, both at an individual and organizational level.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The story behind the Global Curiosity Institute
- Intentional curiosity
- Why and how you can train curiosity
- The importance of curiosity to organizations
- Measuring curiosity on an individual and organizational basis
- Creating a curious culture
- Awareness, Intentionality and Measurement
- The importance of learning something new
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!