Ep 467: Automation & Personalization
Anyone who has seen me speak this year knows that I consider personalization the next big trend in talent acquisition. If they get their strategies right, the rapid growth in automation technologies allows employers to offer a bespoke candidate experience at scale. So which employers are doing this well, and what can we learn from them?
My guest this week is Lisa Scales, Head of Talent Acquisition for the UK and Ireland at Nestle. In our wide-ranging conversation, recorded at UNLEASH World in Paris, Lisa talks us through Nestle's strategies around personalization and the results they're getting.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The turbulent market and conflicting tensions for talent acquisition
- Scarcity of skills
- Removing repetitive transactional tasks
- Using conversational AI to answer previously unanswered questions
- The power of personalization
- The time, place and wishlist for automation
- Personalized onboarding
- Why automated selection can amplify systemic bias
- Moments that matter, interesting technologies, and the deskless workforce
- What does the future look like
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts
A full transcription will appear here shortly.
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!