One of the most encouraging aspects of our changing world work has been the number of employers actively seeking to recruit neurodiverse talent. However, it is estimated that 15-20% of the world's population is neurodivergent, and there is still a vast amount of work to do to ensure that our workplaces are inclusive for all and that employers benefit from supporting everyone to work to their full potential.
My guest this week is Genie Love, an Executive Function Coach who works with neurodiverse professionals to help them achieve their personal and professional goals. In our conversation, she offers many practical insights into how employers can support their people at work.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Understanding the unique strengths of neurodivergent people
- Time, attention, decision making, and organization
- Energy levels and strategies for deep work
- How can employers be more inclusive?
- Re-imagining job descriptions and interviews
- The power of thinking differently
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts