With recruiting challenges so acute and talent acquisition technology developing at such a great pace, tech stack adoption and transformation strategies are critical for many employers.
So what are the key issues, and how are talent acquisition teams specializing and evolving to exploit new technologies and methodologies?
My guest this week is Samantha Ramsay, Head of Experienced Hire UK&I at EY. I caught up with her a couple of weeks ago at UNLEASH World in Paris, where she was delivering a presentation about Tech Transformation.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Current challenges in talent acquisition
- Driving change in recruiting
- Asking five whys to get to the root cause of the problem
- Building stakeholder consensus
- What makes a great vendor/employer partnership
- Using CRMs in the right way
- Developing specialist skills within TA functions
- Building long term engagement and affinity with talent pools
- What does the future look like?
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.