A volatile talent acquisition market and the immense disruption we are seeing to traditional ways of working our driving significant changes in employer branding strategies. Culture, EVP, and employer brand marketing are going through a period of intense evolution, and it is essential to understand what's happening in this space.
My guest this week is Charu Malhotra, Global Head of Talent Branding and Recruitment Marketing at PA Consulting. In our wide ranging conversation recorded at UNLEASH World in Paris, we discussed some of the current issues in employer branding, culture, and retention.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The impact of external forces on talent acquisition
- Building inclusive workplaces when workforces are increasingly remote
- Proximity bias in hybrid working
- How do you create, manage and flex a culture
- Embedding values in high-performance cultures
- How does employer branding work on an international scale
- Focused segmentation and a constant heartbeat of content
- Employer brand and retention
- The importance of assessment technology
- Changing the balance between internal mobility and external attraction
- Reimagining EVP projects as nimble and responsive instead of one size fits all.
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.
A full transcription will appear here shortly.