With high-profile layoffs in some large technology companies, it is perhaps easy to forget that digital transformation is still driving a massive need for tech talent in employers all over the world.
Despite the current economic headwinds, long-term trends are in play that require specific operating and employer brand strategies, particularly in companies that are not traditionally seen as being digital.
My guest this week is Blair Bennett, Senior Vice President Global Talent Acquisition at PepsiCo. Digital transformation is creating a significant need for tech talent in their business. In our conversation, Blair talks about the strategy they are putting in place to hire the people they need.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The size and scale of talent acquisition at PepsiCo
- Market trends and challenges
- Digital transformation and bringing in new capabilities
- Repositioning talent acquisition strategy
- Personalizing candidate experience in competitive talent markets
- Automation in the TA operating model
- EVP and employer brand for specific talent cohorts
- Geographical targeting and segmentation
- The long term demand for digital talent
- The future of personalization in talent acquisition
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcast.