Ep 477: Innovation In Hourly Hiring
Hourly hiring remains challenging for many employers, and despite the worsening economic outlook, it will likely remain a huge challenge for several years to come.
So what innovations are we seeing in how employers approach hourly hiring and in the technology they are using? What does good look like now, and how will automation define the future?
My guest this week is Sean Behr, CEO of Fountain. Over the last few years, Fountain has helped companies hire over 13 million hourly paid workers in more than 75 countries, meaning Sean has a lot of insight to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The current talent marketing in hourly hiring
- The challenges of the last few years
- Fundamental changes in the workforce that will see hourly hiring continue to be challenging for years to come.
- What makes employers successful in this market
- The vital importance of speed in hiring
- Recruiting automation
- Using technology to provide a quality candidate, hiring manager, and recruiter experience at scale
- Really human hiring
- Quality versus quantity
- Why hourly hiring is the most innovative place to be in talent acquisition
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!