One thing that has remained constant in our changing talent markets is the importance of targeting the right audience with the right message at the right time. In the noisy world of recruiting marketing, talent marketplaces are proving to be effective platforms for bringing employers and like-minded potential employees together.
My guest this week is John Beard, Head of Corporate & Technical Talent Acquisition at One Medical. One Medical is competing for talent in some challenging markets. John has a lot of insights to share on finding, connecting, and persuading the right talent to join the organization in rapidly changing times.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How recruiting challenges are evolving with the market.
- Recruiting missionaries, not mercenaries
- Candidate experience as a north star
- Cutting through the noise to connect with the right people
- Doing something important versus doing something with impact.
- The role of talent marketplaces and the advantages they offer employers
- How will the tech talent market evolve over the next two years?
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.