Anyone who has listened to the show, read any of my writing, or seen me present this year will know that I firmly believe that technology-driven personalization is a forthcoming megatrend in talent acquisition.
Earlier in the year, it was a pleasure to speak about personalization at the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals Global TA Day conference. ATAP recorded the session, and I wanted to share it with you to wrap up Recruiting Future for 2022. So please listen on and learn more about how you can achieve Automated Human Centric Recruiting in 2023.
This is what I cover in the presentation:
- Why personalization is a TA megatrend
- The current poor state of personalization in recruiting
- Automation + Quality Experience = Personalization
- Why should TA professionals care?
- Turning data into personalized experiences
- Adjusting content to context
- What is currently being personalized in TA?
- The split between robots and humans
- Relationship building and empathetic communication at scale
- Leveraging behavioural science
- A framework for storytelling
- Using personalization for competitive talent advantage
Podcast episodes mentioned in the presentation:
Ep 375: The Magic of Behavioural Science
Ep 438: The Power of Storytelling
Ep 434: Personalization Case Studies (Part One)
Ep 454: Personalization Case Studies (Part Two)
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.