We're still only at the start of 2023, but it's already clear that it will be another challenging and complex year for talent acquisition. With so much disruption, TA Leaders must be able to prove their value to their businesses. One area we are seeing this happen is internal mobility, where the line between talent acquisition and talent management is getting a bit blurry as employers look at talent more holistically.
My guest this week is Manjuri Sinha, Global Director of Talent Acquisition at OLX. Manjuri recently helped launch a highly successful internal talent marketplace called OLX Explore. In our conversation, she shared some of the strategies used to deal with the significant challenges around internal mobility and has some advice to share with TA Leaders who want to prove the value of their teams.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Tech layoffs and global talent pools
- How Talent Acquisition leaders can demonstrate the value of their teams
- Building internal talent marketplaces
- The challenges of internal mobility
- Building a business case from data
- The importance of C-Suite sponsorship
- Awareness, access and enablement
- What does the TA team of the future look like
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.