With the relentless coverage, comment and discussion around ChatGPT, it finally feels that there is a mainstream realization of the capability and impact of AI and automation. However, while Twitter threads, conference presentations and webinars are great for building awareness, there is no discussion on the complexities of implementing AI and the strategic foundations needed to ensure success.
My guest this week is Kyle Lagunas, Head of Strategy & Principal Analyst at Aptitude Research. Kyle has recently authored a whitepaper exploring automation's current state and future potential in talent acquisition. TA Leaders need to think very carefully about strategy and implementation, and Kyle shares some valuable insights into the automated future.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The outlook for talent acquisition in 2023
- Automation as a catalyst to unlock high-functioning TA
- Creating richer, high-quality stakeholder experiences.
- The importance of understanding system capability
- Continuing optimization and strategic development
- Building new best practices and AI and automation
- What do the humans do, and what do the machines do?
- Augementation and anticipation
- The evolving maturity model and the current rate of adoption
- What skills will the TA team of the future need?
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts