Talent Acquisition is continuing to grow in complexity. Technology is becoming more disruptive, recruiting methodologies are getting more sophisticated, and data and analytics are becoming more important. It's not surprising then that the skillset of TA teams is diversifying, and the role of TA Operations is becoming more developed. So how can TA leaders demonstrate the value of TA Ops, and how can it inform hiring strategies
My guest this week is Mark Jenkins, Talent Acquisition Operations Manager at Product Madness. Mark's role involves improving recruiting and hiring efficiency through process improvements, streamlined funnels, and digital transformation. He has lots of insights and advice to share about the growing value of TA Ops.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The bottom line impact of TA Ops
- Improving retention and diversity
- Unlocking the full potential of recruiting technology
- Automation and the importance of process reinvention
- How to drive value via continuous improvement
- Calculating the ROI of TA Ops
- The role TA Ops can play in shaping hiring strategies
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.