The current evolution of TA is not just an outward facing exercise. New thinking around internal mobility, skills, culture and experience means that the lines between Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Learning & Development are starting to blur. So what can we learn from the employers proactively working to break down these silos?
My guest this week is Debby Clement, VP of Talent at Pax8. Pax8 have a massive focus on a quality experience for both candidates and employees and has reinvented its TA strategy to reflect this. Debby has a lot of insight to share on the importance of removing internal silos and having a holistic approach to talent.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The talent challenges of a fast growing organization
- The Big Tech layoffs in context and why it is still tough to recruit the right people
- Building a new recruiting model
- Heart and whole person values
- TA as the umbilical cord going through the whole business
- Job descriptions tell, and job adverts sell.
- Knitting together Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and L&D
- The Wardley Mapping concept
- The unintended consequences of silos in HR
- The role of technology and AI
- What does the TA team of the future look like
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.