Ep 50: A Global Perspective On Employer Branding
Employer Branding continues to be as hot a topic as ever and we’ve covered it from a few angles different angles on previous podcasts. One aspect I’ve been doing a lot of research into this year is how large companies deal with the issue of EVP and employer brand consistency across different countries and different job types.
My guest this week is John Wilson the CEO and Founder of RPO WilsonHCG. WilsonHCG have offices all over the world and work with many clients on a global basis.
In the interview we discuss:
• How companies can make their employer brands globally consistently but also make sure that they resonate locally
• Which companies do this well
• Dealing with social media in multiple languages
• The difference between C-Suite perceptions and EVP reality
• The role of employee generated content in employer brand engagement
• The global impact of employee review sites
John also gives us his thoughts about the future and the commercial implications of a poor employer brand
Subscribe to this podcast in iTunes
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!