Ep 506: Changing Expectations Of Work
As we move through the third anniversary of the first lockdowns, it is a good time to reflect on how the pandemic has changed our attitudes and expectations towards work.
Employers now have to think very differently about culture, employee experience, and recruiting. The new generation joining the workforce is also driving some very different thinking around career progression.
My guest this week is Abby Hamilton, Chief People Officer at LiveIntent. Abby has valuable insights about the importance of creating a human-centric approach to work where employees feel seen, heard, and recognized.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Current talent market challenges
- How tech layoffs are creating opportunities
- The legacy of the pandemic
- Culture, Employee Experience, and Recruiting
- Changing career expectations from changing generations
- Video gaming and careers progression
- The role of technology
- Asynchronous communication
- The future of employee experience
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!