As we move through 2023, the pace of disruption continues to intensify. The complexities and implications of the economic and technological landscapes are overwhelming. It is increasingly difficult to break out of short-term thinking and make the long-term strategic decisions that are now needed.
Over the last few years, the word agile has been somewhat overused, but does it hold the key to unlocking the future potential of talent acquisition?
My guest this week is Joshua Kerievsky, Founder and CEO of Industrial Logic and author of a new book called "The Joy of Agile". In our conversation, Joshua revisits the original definition of agile and shares six mantras to help all TA leaders during these challenging times.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The dictionary definition of agile
- Working with quick, easy grace
- Examples of agile at work
- Being adaptable and resourceful
- Be quick but don't hurry.
- The importance of balance and driving out fear
- Start minimal and evolve.
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.