The balance of the workforce is changing. Remote working, talent scarcity and evolving attitudes to jobs and careers are driving the increasing use of contractors, freelancers and fractional workers. However, the practicalities of managing this changing workforce are significant, including everything from building a culture to ensuring everyone gets paid on time.
So how should employers approach this, what role can technology play, and how can they turn the challenges into opportunities? My guest this week is Richard Prime, Co-Founder and CEO of Sonovate. Richard has some fascinating insights to share on the state of the market and how fintech innovations are creating opportunities for employers and staffing agencies in our new world of work.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The current state of the market
- The rise of contractors, freelancers, and fractional workers
- Accessing global talent pools
- The challenges of an evolving workforce
- What are the most innovative businesses doing?
- Building a culture that is inclusive of temporary and contract workers
- How complicated is it to make sure everyone gets paid
- The growing demand for early wage access
- Innovative financial benefits to attract talent
- What opportunities does Fintech innovation open up for recruiting and talent acquisition?
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.