The rapidly increasing speed of change in talent acquisition means the skills, strategy and types of thinking needed to build, retain and develop a successful TA function are also evolving quickly.
So what does a high-performing TA function now look like, and what do TA leaders need to make sure they have in place?
My guest this week is Melissa Grabiner, an award-winning former Global Head of TA who now works as a consultant for One Digital. Melissa has built talent acquisition teams from the ground up. She is now using her considerable insights and experience to help start-ups and scale-ups in the biotech industry build strategies to acquire the talent they need.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Global talent pool restrictions
- What makes a successful TA function?
- Building a culture of continuous learning
- Autonomy, accountability and adaptability
- Putting candidate experience at the forefront of TA strategy
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.