Ep 67: Developing an Employer Brand for a Nation
The critical role employer branding plays in attracting top tech talent to companies is something we have covered a few times on the podcast. However, what happens when you need to create an employer brand for an entire country? The Irish government recently initiated a project to do just that in order to service the growing need to import top tech talent into the Irish digital economy.
My guest this week is Niall Dowling who is Strategic Director at Atomic, the marketing agency who are delivering the project and its resulting website www.techlifeireland.com
In the interview we discuss:
• The strategic thinking behind the employer brand
• Some surprising insights from the research that reveal the motivations that drive people to relocate
• Audience segmentation and personas
• The importance of quality of career and meaningful work
• How the brand has been activated and optimized for the target audience.
Niall also shares the results of the project so far and offers his advice to companies looking to attract senior talent from abroad.
This episode of the podcast is kindly supported by Lever, where ATS meets CRM
Subscribe to this podcast in iTunes
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!