Ep 75: Strategic In House Recruiting
It’s always great to welcome a previous guest back to the show. I’m particularly pleased this week to be able to welcome back William Uranga, Director or Technical and Corporate Recruiting at GoDaddy.
Last time he was on the show William shared the tactics GoDaddy were using to recruit in some highly competitive markets. In this week’s episode William gives us an insight into the journey his talent acquisition are on to move from being reactionary to operational and ultimately to be genuine strategic partner for their business.
In the interview we discuss:
• How GoDaddy’s recruiting challenges have changed
• Finding new ways of being proactive and partnering with the business
• Making talent acquisition predictable in its delivery
• The benefits of providing analytics to hiring managers
• An incredibly smart way of improving the candidate experience
If you are an in house recruiting leader looking for a model for change then this interview really is a must listen.
Subscribe to this podcast in iTunes
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!