Over the last few years, we have seen the development of a new type of recruiting technology, the recruitment marketing platform.
Designed to make Talent Attraction more strategic and bring marketing technologies and techniques to recruiters, these platforms are certainly making an impact but I sense that there is still a lot of confusion surrounding them.
My guest this week is Madeline Laurano, principal analyst and co-founder of Aptitude Research Partners. Madeline has recently authored a market report on recruitment marketing platforms which is designed to give potential buyers much needed insight into this emerging space.
In the interview we discuss:
• What recruitment marketing platforms are and what they are not
• The changes in Talent Acquisition that are driving the market for this type of technology
• The key features and capabilities of recruitment marketing platforms.
• The value and results clients are seeing from using these platforms
• What buyers should be looking for when selecting a recruitment marketing platform
Madeline also gives us her view on the likely future of this market in terms of partnerships and consolidation.
Subscribe to this podcast in iTunes