Ep 89: Talent Acquisition Evolution
This week sees a first for the show, rather than me just interviewing one guest, in this episode I’m interviewing two. I recently headed down to Pepsico’s UK offices in Reading to have a conversation with Kevin Hough, their Head of Talent Acquisition for the UK and Ireland, and Dan Fitzpatrick, Talent Acquisition Lead for PepsiCo Global Concentrate Solutions.
We covered a lot of ground in our discussion and it was great to hear Kevin and Dan talk about some of the everyday realities of in house recruitment within a large corporate.
In the interview we discuss:
• PepsiCo’s recruiting challenges
• Anticipating STEM recruitment needs
• How Talent Acquisition is changing as a discipline
• Is recruiting the same as marketing?
• The changing skill set of the in house recruiter
• Rethinking relationships with recruitment agencies
• The role of technology
Kevin and Dan also give us their views on the likely future for talent acquisition.
Subscribe to this podcast in iTunes
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!