Ever since my earliest of days in this industry I’ve be fascinated by Corporate Career Sites. It’s also become very clear to me in recent years that career sites should absolutely be the focal point of the new approaches we are seeing in recruitment marketing. Unfortunately I don’t think many employers have realised just how critical their career site is to their recruiting success.
One person who does understand this though is my guest this week. Adam Templeman is Head of Commercial Staffing at QuintilesIMS. He has recently helped launched a new careers site for the organization and has some great insights to share.
In the interview we discuss:
• How recruitment marketing challenges have stayed the same but the answers to them have changed
• The vital importance of engaging with target audiences
• Using rich, dynamic and targeted content on career sites
• Getting ATS integration right to increase conversions and improve candidate experience
• Matching employer brand to employee experience
Adam also gives us his views on the importance of automation and talks about what is next for QuintilesIMS