The Human Touch
With so much focus on technology, it's essential not to forget the human nature of recruiting. Engagement, empathy, influence and persuasion are not currently hard wired into chatbots or algorithms and are vital elements of effective recruiting.
My guest this week is Jodi Cohen, Director Talent Acquisition at The Tombras Group. With many of Tombras's hires having to relocate Jodi using empathy and the questioning skills, she learned as an agency recruiter to build high levels of trust with her target talent.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The recruiting challenges at Tombras
• Persuasion based on building trust
• Hiring manager relationships
• Building an excellent candidate experience
• The differences between agency recruiting and internal recruiting
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!