Ep 289: Values, Brand & Culture
In challenging times, it is essential that talent acquisition leaders fully understand the interrelation of employer brand, culture, values and how an organisation services its customers. This is a crucial way that talent acquisition and employer branding functions can illustrate how they create value and help achieve the business objectives of their organisation.
My guest this week is Diana George, an expert in helping employers understand the relationship between talent, values, company culture and customer service.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Recruiting to match talent to values
• What is culture
• The Importance of listening
• Relationship between values, culture and customer service
• How COVID-19 is driving change
• Building a culture that is inclusive and diverse
• Areas of focus for the future
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!