Working Strategically With Hiring Managers
Most recruiters would agree that hiring manager relationships are critical to effective corporate talent acquisition. But how do you develop effective relationships and what does it take to become a strategic talent advisor to your organization.
I'm delighted to welcome the always brilliant John Vlastelica back to the show. John is the Founder and Managing Director of Recruiting Toolbox and helps companies raise the bar on recruiting effectiveness. He has some highly actionable insights to share on strategic hiring manager relationships, and I know you will find this interview really valuable.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The definition of a strategic talent advisor
• Engaging hiring managers in pre-funnel work
• Fluid workforces
• The advantages of batch processing
• False positives and false negatives in hiring
• Fat, skinny and constipated funnels
• The role of technology
• John's predictions for the future
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!