Resource for Parenting
Susan Borison and Stephanie Silverman, best friends and co-founders of Your Teen Media, are bringing their magazine to life. From interviews with the experts and authors to discussions of trending topics and personal stories, Your Teen with Sue and Steph is an essential guide to raising teens today.
Teaching Our Teens Tech When They Know it Better
Should we be "monitoring" our kids' internet use? Are video games toxic for developing brains? What exactly is Discord? Devorah Heitner, Ph.D. gives simple advice that will make complex changes. If you want to have a strategy, this will change your family dynamic.
In this episode, we discuss...
- Monitoring vs. not monitoring your kid's screentime, downloads, etc
- If it's okay to read your kid's messages
- What to do when you NEED your kid to stop their game
- What games are appropriate for kids?
- Will my kid be left out without social media?
- Are their such things as "starter apps?"
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!