We've all gone through it. They're all going to go through it. So why aren't we prepared to tell them about it? Dr. Cara Natterson and Vanessa Bennett, co-hosts of The Puberty Podcast, hold our hands so we can do better.
In this episode, we cover:
- How to feel prepared for your child's entrance into puberty
- When do kids start going through puberty? Is it harder for kids to be early or late?
- How do we tell our kids that there is no "normal?"
- Is this stage hard for our kids? How do we help them if we’re not sure what to do or say?
- When do you know it’s time to start Accutane?
- ...and much more!
Check out Sue’s other recent interview with Vanessa and Cara here!
Subscribe to Your Teen with Sue and Steph here!
Check out Your Teen on Facebook here!
More about The Puberty Podcast:
THE PUBERTY PODCAST weaves together scientific research, parenting strategies, and hilarious stories to help guide adults who are raising kids through puberty. Each episode takes on one piece of this messy journey, offering both kids and adults practical, actionable advice. Join Dr. Cara Natterson and Vanessa Kroll Bennett -- puberty experts in the midst of parenting their own tweens and teens -- for the WHAT and the HOW of getting through adolescence.